Friday 24 April 2009

OMG!! LMAO!! ROFL!!! PQRST!!!

It's been a long time, I know, I know. But in retrospect I have been busy. But under threat of death by Hazel I am updating.

So I'm living in London know in Ealing. Though I do like it it is full of complete and utter weirdos. And I know what your thinking (but caz you are a weirdo) in which case I'll chop you for thinking that (maybe there is something to the whole weirdo thing). Anyway, just today someone asked me if I knew of any 'lonely gays that are free tonight'. This occured in a Subway (shop not american tube) at 5.30. I rest my case. And don't get me started on the bicycle and dianasaur men (I'm sure the'll be a recurring theme)

So if you've been bothering to follow my blogs you know that I'm here to do my nurses training. OMG! It's a shame that nurses arent stereotypically dumb, it would make life so much easier. I feel like i've been here for a few month, it just occured to me today I've been here for 8 weeks. I have never had to learn so much info in such a short space of time. And I'm not mentioning any names but some dont half put you to sleep. In some lessons I come out actually thinking that I knew less that when I went in. Oh dear.

If you've been paying attention (all 3 of my followers) then you'll notice that I have a complete lack of money, so I can't afford internet much. And 15 quid for 5 days is pretty redic, don't you think so BT? If only my bursary had come in (HINT HINT HINT HINT). I am having to be quite skillfull with money atm. Somehow I've managed to get a fortnights worth of food shopping for under a tenner. Yay.

So today we havent had uni (I think to give us time to do our essays) but I also went to the hospital. Now, before you send out millions of flowers and get well cards and sexual favours (though all 3 are quite nice) It was a blood test. Word to the wise, if you are sick DO NOT PUT YOUR SYMPTOMS INTO GOOGLE. It will destroy you. Though I do think drinking 2L of water a day is a bit much. Watch this space.

Well that's all for now. Before I go, check out Stephanie Gooch on youtube, especially the screw you song

CIAO

2 comments:

  1. blimey
    OHAYO

    why BT? why expensive? why why why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are officially insane.
    Also, good luck on the blood test. But it'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :)

    ps. gooch lady is scary.

    ReplyDelete