Tuesday 20 January 2009

Barack-ing all over the world

Hi everyone, 2 blogs in 2 days? Wow I'm on a roll.

So today as I'm sure everyone knows is the day that Obama became president. Well as there have been no raptures happening lately I suppose that the rumours that he was the AntiChrist was untrue. I must admit I did miss half of it. Figures, finally something happens that defines our generation and I'm doing yoga.

In case you missed it heres what I saw; Barack did a speach about how all Americans are caring and loving and that everything was gonna be OK. Well yay him. Then a woman read a poem about farmers and clouds. I didn't like it because a) it wasnt a limmerick and b) it didnt rhyme. So really it wasnt a poem was it? Just a collection of random words. Then some people sang the national anthem. Is it just me or were those people EXTREMELY white? I mean, this guy is meant to represent racial integration here. Oh well. I'm sure when he dishes out his marks of the beast I'm sure things like that will change quick sharp.

What else? Well I went to town and put my money in a bank (I know I must be going crazy). I saw my boss and she said that her boss fails at making rotas. Really? I hadnt noticed. The fact that I'm off four days this week..... Oh well *breath*. Then I saw a guy from Scruffryn. I think his name was Matt. He was telling me that I changed a lot, apparantly. Well I suppose you dont see these things yourself do you?

I must mention that for tea today I had Potato Stars. I KNOW!!!! They had little smiley faces and everything. I swear to God now I know how Super Mario feels. At least I didn't have mushrooms with it.

Off now to bash boxes with my head and jump on turtles. Byeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment