Monday 19 January 2009

So, here we go then

So.... yeh..... blogs, eh? (blogets, Hazel will understand)

So hi, my names Leigh, 18 from Wales (at the moment). Im currently working as a carer in a care home which is fun. Im moving to London soon to go to South Bank Uni (woop woop). Apart from that not a lot of things happen in my life, which is probably why im the only 18 year old who has yet to blog (I am now though, CatHead 1 - World Epic Fail).

So I should probably start with why I chose the name CatHeadI was sat at home watching TV (probably Ellen or Oprah, I guarantee I will mention them in future blogs.) My dad came from behind me (yeah thats what she said) and called out 'MINNIE!!! GET DOWN'. For those who don't know, Minnie is our Cat. I admit, I did not brush my fabulous locks that day. But my hair does resemble some sort of animal so I guess I can forgive him.

And that, as they say, is that.

2 comments: